The Personal information we collect or maintain may include:
- Your name, age, email address, username, password, and other registration information.
- Health Information that you submit through the Services, which may include information or records relating to your medical or health history, health status and laboratory testing results, diagnostic images, and other health related information.
- Recordings and transcripts of video and audio communications made through the Services.
- Health information about you prepared or obtained by the Healthcare Professionals(s) who provide clinical services through the Services such as medical and therapy records, treatment and examination notes, and other health related information.
- Billing information that you submit to the Site, such as credit card information.
- Information about the computer or mobile device you are using, such as what Internet browser you use, the kind of computer or mobile device you use, and other information about how you use the Site.
- Other information you input into the Site or related services.
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services. If you are a patient, your Healthcare Professional’s use of any Health Information obtained through the Services is subject to that Healthcare Professional’s Notice of Privacy Practices, which he or she is required to make available to you under applicable law.
- To create De-identified Information such as aggregate statistics relating to the use of the Services.
- To notify you when Site updates are available.
- To market and promote the Site and the Services to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide us Personal Information.
- For the purposes described in Section I relating to the use of Health Information.
- For any other purpose for which you give us authorization.
We may also disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide:
- To our Members (if you are a Healthcare Professional) for purpose of providing the Services;
- To your Healthcare Professional (if you are a Member) for purpose of providing the Service and subject to that Healthcare Professional’s Notice of Privacy Practices, which he or she is required to make available to you under applicable law.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential.
- As required by law, which can include providing information as required by a court order.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Telehealer's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information maintained by the Site is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Information We Collect Automatically.
As you use the Site or the Services, certain information may be passively collected by Cookies, navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) and third party tracking services, including:
Site Activity Information. We may keep track of some of the actions you take on the Site, such as the content of searches you perform on the Site.
Access Device and Browser Information.When you access the Site from a computer or other device, we may collect anonymous information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address, browser type, connection speed and access times (collectively, "Anonymous Information").
Mobile Services. We may collect information from your mobile device or computer. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include how you use the application(s) and information about the type of device or computer you use. In addition, in the event our application(s) crashes on your mobile device we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our application(s).
We may use De-Identified Information without restriction
Information You Share With Third Parties.
Modification of Information.
Members will be able to update some of their information through the Site. Requests to modify any information may also be submitted to email@example.com
Limitations on Deletion of Information.
Steps we take to keep your information secure.
We employ reasonable physical, electronic and managerial security methods to help protect against unauthorized access to Personal Information, such as encryption. But please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet or data storage facility can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us
Opting Out of Receiving Communications.
With your permission, we may send notifications, promotions, or other information via email (“Communications”). You may choose to stop receiving Communications by indicating your preference in your account profile or settings. You may also follow the unsubscribe instructions in any Communication you receive.
Children under age 18.
We do not knowingly allow individuals under the age 18 to create Accounts that allow access to our Site.
Other Websites and Services.
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Site, including the information or content contained within them. A link to a third party’s website should not be construed as an endorsement. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing Personal Information to third parties.
If you have questions or concerns about our Privacy Practices, or would like to report a violation, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.